Thursday, June 15, 2006

time, time, time is on my side

Wow, I can't believe its been over a month since I've blogged. I'm ashamed. But I guess its evidence that I've merged onto the main highway here in the GC and managed to follow traffic. But according to my heartbeat, I'd say I was meandering down the slow coast road and stopping it to check out all the beaches and swells instead of streaking along. I'm not in such a hurry to move on now or in such a rush to be working in film or tv. So strange have the tides turned compared to what I would be filling my days with. I've changed as I knew I would but now I get to see how. Enjoying the getting there. A goal for each human being. Glad I've stopped for a moment.

I'll be writing again soon with more pictures. I've got much to catch you up on. But next week I age a year (at least numerically) and there will be more contemplations and photos to capture the occasion. Yes there will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home