Saturday, April 08, 2006

I need a gun, cos all I do is dance - part something

So this is when Ken showed up in the beginning of March. We went for a long, long scooter ride out to the Currumbin Rock Pools. These photos aren't us but just picture us in the water instead...














Below is what the Gold Coast saw in the wake of Cyclone Larry. Just a serious big swell. Apparently, Kelly Slater had to be rescued it was so big.














Ah, a drunken night at Fish O's with Sharon and Greta... man, I don't even remember how this night started. I think with White Russians and bowling and somehow ending up at this place - a local hang out. Very, very popular but honestly, I don't get it. It's lovely and all, on this marina with gigantic boats, and the place is huge, but its filled with ridiculously dressed, half drunk, locals who all know each other from high school and who also go there every weekend. It's like you can't miss it or you are a loser but see, that's the vicious cycle... eh? get it? I don't.



















Sharon and G, and G and me covering my drunken face - thank GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home