Saturday, April 08, 2006

I need a gun, cos all I do is dance - part deux

A continuation of the trip to O'Reilly's national park...




















Me climbing into a hollowed out tree that had long been killed by many strangling fig vines. I got photos inside as well. My brother was afraid I'd get bitten by one of the million deadly animals they have here in Aus but I escaped just fine.


\

The first photo is at the end of the 5 km hike at the national park which was stunning with a waterfall that I haven't posted and the other photo is from the GC when we returned at the end of the night at Greta's parents in Arundel. Again, I know you just shouldn't photograph the sunset but if the devil's going to grab my soul because of it then so be it. It was f'n beautiful and I'm glad I can see it again and again... beeotch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home