Saturday, April 08, 2006

I need a gun, cos all I do is dance - st. paddy's day!

Okay so, St. Paddy's Day, Ken was broke so G and I headed out together, united, in search of a good time at the local Surfers pub. Lansdowne. Boy did we find it. We ended up partying with these guys featured in the photos and stumbling around with them from pub to bar to club. I had no clue where we were out amoung the rest of the green folk, then down into little bars with loud music and then up through hidden stairways to hideaway clubs. I don't really know who half of these people are. I remember the names of two of them - Shane and Michael. But how lovely is it, in this particular day in age, that if you pose in a photo with anyone, anywhere, more likely, in a bar or pub or something, there will be a great chance your image will end up on the internet for all to see somewhere with a caption you might have no clue about... oh yes, you are out there... observe...

G and the boys... in locaton no. 2 on St. Paddy's Day. The dudes we were partying with ran into more dudes that they knew and the party grew...














I call this one, G - the comic scream - how cool is this photo?














Me with two Aussie boys - guy in red shirt and Michael - see I told you I only could remember two of the dudes names...



















And Shane the dancing Irish Aussie hottie... if he only knew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home