Saturday, April 08, 2006

I need a gun, cos all I do is dance - part huh?

So, Ken, the brother, visited and left for Byron, and came back. I know it's all going to be very confusing for you all but deal with it. It's really odd trying to document shite in my life anyway so deal with it. Or just scan past and look at the photos and figure it out for yourself if you care. I'm just puttin' it out there, anyway. I just realized this morning that any journals or any blog type things I'm keeping while on this ride are probably best described by my emails to y'all. For myself anyway, I'm going to save all those emails and print them out in the end and that will be the document. Far out, hey?

Anyway, here is Ken and I enjoying ourselves at one of Greta's parents' many barbies.

The siblings Remark are doing their part chopping vegetables for the feast.














Greta made another of what she calls the "Canadian Trap" which consists of putting out a glass of wine and a bowl of snacks whilst a Canuck swims in an Aussie pool...
















The latest all out excursion was to O'Reilly's, the largest national park in south Queensland. Your typical Queensland rainforest/waterfalls/mountains/pademelons/parrots and lots more...
It was a lovely group of Americans, Canadians and Australians. Katia and Todd had arrived a week before from Washington D.C. It was a meeting of nations - nah, we just ate, drank and ran around in the forest...

Todd, Me, Katia, Ken and Greta in a giant rotted out tree.














Me feeding a parrot from my hand














A pademelon (pronounced paddymelon - I totally didn't believe them but check out Greta's blog for the information if you like http://midnightstation.blogspot.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home