Saturday, February 18, 2006

drop it like its hot

Oz is going. I'm still trying to suss out what life is going to be like here for a year. It's beautiful and so bloody hot. Now that I finally have a way to get around - a red bandit scooter - I'm getting the lay of the land and its v. cool. The Gold Coast basically runs a course of beaches and islands around the Nerang River. I'm meant to go hiking in the mountains in a few weeks which should prove exciting.

Last weekend went to a party on Tambourine Mountain which had an amazing view of the coast - much like looking at LA from Mulholland. Next weekend is a day at the races.

I have a few pictures and I hope to take more before posting any. This seems rushed because it is. I still to do not have my laptop here. But I've got everything else now. A flat, a bed, a scooter, a job (woo hoo - Berlin Lounge - just until I find industry work), and a bit of a social life... It all doesn't matter because its just so pleasant to ride down the coast. Wish y'all were here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home