Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Middle Zealand Earth

K, so I'm just getting around to posting my photos with some description of the trip to New Zealand which was an incredible journey of all aspects - especially upon some reflection... The visuals say it all.
I'm actually posting this in reverse order... South Island first... I've edited this quite a bit - just sending the highlights, but since they all were highlights, I'm sending my favourites...











1/Wellington - beautiful progressive city (North Island) 2/Ken and I in Nelson - driving break and v. cool seaside south island town 3/Pancake Rocks










4/Southern Alps coastline - breathtaking 5/Franz Josef glacier - it had rained so much the night before that we had to sleep in our car since NZ is so remote and mountainous the road was washed out by a few slips and there was literally no where to go - needless to say the waterfalls where spectacular after that 6/side trip through farmland - dog rounding up cows which sort of charged the car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home