Saturday, January 13, 2007

xmas day in OZ

So, I woke up Christmas morning alone at David's house, put my pumpkin pie in the oven and headed straight for the beach. It was a beautiful hot day and the water was beautiful. People were already congregating and setting up in the parks and on the beach for their xmas day parties. Then I went back, got myself ready and headed for the Clogan's for orphans Christmas. There were the Clogan's immediate family, me, katia and todd (american's from washington and friends of Greta's), Jonathan from Calgoolie (western australia), Brad (G's friend from school), and a bunch of Mark's friends (Greta's twin brother)... We spent the day eating, getting in and out of the pool to grab drinks and ended the day with an evening of playstation karaoke... good good fun and the most different xmas I've ever had...

This is what i looked like arriving at the Clogan's for Christmas Day. Totally bogged down with stuff... Sharon and I busting out for karaoke.
Jonathan and G...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ian Sutherland said...

Hi,

I have lost contact with Greta since she left Canada. I went to school with her and Jonathan in Townsville. If you would be really nice could you pass on my email address. Thanks (sutho@fastmail.fm)

10:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home