Friday, December 23, 2005

where troubles melt like lemon drops

I have a flat! I have a flat! And I'm living on an island! Chevron Island to be exact. Can't bloody wait now. Of course, my second home with Greta will have to be totally minimalist since both us girls are such travelers that we do not own much furniture between the two of us. Her priority seems to be the fridge, which we'll of course need. My priority is going to be my bed and a little stereo. Can't live without music. I'll lounge on the floor or on the patio which is the full length of our flat with windows in both bedrooms and the lounge. It's going to be a sweet life for a year or so. I can already tell it'll be hard to leave. Please come and visit. There may never be a better time to check out Oz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home