Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I love Splendour



Splendour in the Grass!!!! It was THE time! It made me want to travel the world and experience the people and good times by attending bigtime music festivals. I have never had such a good time at one of those majorly orchestrated music festivals. It is usually not worth the money or the time as the bands have less time to play and the crowds are super gigantic. But Splendour. Oh, Splendour. It was just the right amount of everything. I highly recommend it for anyone visiting Byron Bay, Australia in the month of July.

The day started out early. I woke up to singing and a excited drive to Byron with very handsome someone. Then I met with my bro and we headed straight for the fun. As soon as we got there, Ken lined up for ice cream/juice/food, which we had to do frequently over the next few days. For how thin that dude is, he can pack away the junk food. But then onto a new band we were anticipating would be a must see and they were - Dungen. Again, I recommend.

http://www.splendourinthegrass.com.au/


If you click on any of the following photos, they will open up bigger in another window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home